2016-2017 Kick-Off: Annual Membership Party, Upcoming Events
We have a terrific year ahead, starting with our official kick-off celebration on Monday, September 19, at our Annual Membership Party. Come meet and mingle with Smithies at Bridget Moore's '79 DC Moore Gallery and hear what we have planned for the upcoming months. Remember: Admission is free for members, so join now or renew your membership today.
Membership in the Club gives you discounted or free access to a full year of events, including these this fall:
- Our first Salon of the season on September 28th will feature a lively discussion about New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Traister’s new book, "All The Single Ladies: Unmarried Women and the Rise of an Independent Nation." This nuanced investigation into the sexual, economic, and emotional lives of women in America, led by at the Union Square area home of an alumna. Click here for more information and to register.
- Part 1 of a five-part series: Smith Women Connect - Managing Your Career, co-sponsored by the Office of Alumnae Relations and The Smith Fund on September 25. Part 1, titled Your Present, will give you the opportunity to assess the current state of your career, identify how well you fit in your current position, and complete a self-assessment of values, accomplishments, strengths, skills and personality factors. Click here for more information and to register.
- Young Alumnae/Young Alumnae at Heart Trivia Night. Click here for more information and to register.
- Our Annual Mountain Day celebration - to be held whenever the College Hall bells ring; click here
- Find out about the "Tiffany Girls" from a lecture by Arlie Sulka '79, owner of Lillian Nassau LLC gallery, and Margaret Hofer, director of the Museum at the New-York Historical Society, on October 6 with proceeds to benefit the Scholarship Fund.
Click hereit's not too late to register for the Smith Business Network Breakfast on September 13.
We look forward to seeing you this fall!
Please note: Registration fees for events and activities are only transferable to another person to attend the event for which the registration fee has been paid. Registration fees are not transferable to another event or refundable.
The Smith College Club of New York City respects your privacy!
To make sure these communications are not mistakenly blocked in the future by your spam-blocker, please add 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and 'email@example.com' to your approved-senders-list. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence of this kind from the Smith College Club of New York City please follow this unsubscribe link: http://www.smithclubnyc.org/unsubscribe.html?email=[email]. You will be removed from receiving any further e-mails at that point. Please allow up to 72 hours to process.