NYC Smith College Club Schedule Highlights
It's a brand new year for the Smith College Club of NYC. We have a growing list of diverse events coming up in the next few months, from the inspiring to the educational to the purely entertaining.
Here's a sneak peek of what's ahead:
- a lecture on German espionage in the 1930's by Dr. Marcelle Thiebaux '53 (1/20/15)
- a talk about an epic war - and love - set in Ethiopia in 1935 by author Frances Vieta Smith '64 (2/4/15)
- the Broadway revival of Wendy Wasserstein's Pulitzer Prize-winning play, The Heidi Chronicles, from Producer Gabby London Palitz '80 (week of 2/23/15)
- a salon with Dr. Patricia Tidwell '73 on Mika Brzezinski's book, Knowing Your Value: Women, Money and Getting What You're Worth (3/4/15)
- an evening with Mileana Jovanovitch '73 discussing her new documentary, Pioneering Women War Correspondents, which profiles six trailblazing female journalists (3/23/15)
- our Annual Faculty Lecture featuring Professor Sam Intrator, professor and chair of the Education and Child Study Program
- the Annual Scholarship Benefit with a VERY special guest you won't want to miss
|Connect Event - Dr. Marcelle Thiébaux '53 at New York Public Library
Tuesday, 01/20/15 at 1:15pm
Lecture on German Espionage in the 1930s
|[go to article]|
|Connect Event: Frances Vieta '64 discusses her book, Love in the Land of Barefoot Soldiers
Wednesday, 02/4/15 at 6:00pm
An epic historical narrative situated in Ethiopia during the 1930s.
|[go to article]|
Please note: Registration fees for events and activities are only transferable to another person to attend the event for which the registration fee has been paid. Registration fees are not transferable to another event or refundable.
The Smith College Club of New York City respects your privacy!
To make sure these communications are not mistakenly blocked in the future by your spam-blocker, please add 'email@example.com' and 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to your approved-senders-list. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence of this kind from the Smith College Club of New York City please follow this unsubscribe link: http://www.smithclubnyc.org/unsubscribe.html?email=[email]. You will be removed from receiving any further e-mails at that point. Please allow up to 72 hours to process.